segunda-feira, 2 de maio de 2011

Gifs de cenas de Filmes!

Vc acha q seus gifs de bonequinhas são demais? Q nada! Espiem só!





3 weeks ago: “I was a ghost. I didn’t see anyone. No one saw me. I was the barber.”
The Man Who Wasn’t There (2001)



3 weeks ago: “Do you mind if I have a quick one?”
The Fearless Vampire Killers (1967)



1 month ago: “At times like this, I wish I was but a simple peasant.”
The Pink Panther (1963)



1 month ago: “I slaughtered this horse last Tuesday. I’m afraid she’s startin’ to turn.”
O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)



1 month ago: “Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well.”
A Clockwork Orange (1971)


Peeping Tom (1960)



1 month ago: “The horror … the horror …”
Apocalypse Now (1979)



1 month ago: “I think only stupid people have good relationships.”
Ghost World (2001)



1 month ago: “Monday, we burn Miller … Tuesday, Tolstoy … Wednesday, Walt Whitman … Friday, Faulkner … and Saturday and Sunday, Schopenhauer and Sartre. We burn them to ashes and then burn the ashes. That’s our official motto.”
Fahrenheit 451 (1966)



1 month ago: “A boy’s best friend is his mother.”
Psycho (1960)





1 month ago: “Why do we ask so many questions? Two people shouldn’t know each other too well if they want to fall in love.”
L’eclisse (1962)



1 month ago: “Mr. Corleone is a man who insists on hearing bad news immediately.”
The Godfather (1972)



2 months ago: “I’m just on my way up to Clavius.”
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)



2 months ago: “This is pretty much the worst video ever made.”
Napoleon Dynamite (2004)

http://iwdrm.tumblr.com/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário